Frequently Asked Questions
- I'm not sure about filming the bridal preparations ? No problem I can start from ceremony venue
- What will be the duration of our wedding film? 1hr 30min - 2 hrs depending on duration of speeches.
- When will our wedding film be ready? I usually try to have it ready 6-8 weeks after the wedding.
- How do you record the sound? Using a variety of audio recorders & lapel mics (sometimes upto 6 different audio sources during ceremony)
- Can we pick the music? Music brings the footage alive so yes please send me your suggestions
- What sort of Cameras do you use? Canon & Sony DSLRs
- How many camera angles? Sometimes I use 2/3 static cameras depending on venues, permissions & safety
- Do we have to provide a meal for the Videographer? No please don’t include me in your plans. After shooting the entrance of the Bride & Groom into the reception room - I get some bar food at my own expense.
- Booking procedure? A deposit is required to secure booking with balance of payment due on wedding day (Bank draft, Paypal, Cash)